Customizations to fit your smile.
Why Invisalign treatment?
- Faster treatment: With weekly aligner changes, you’re on your way to the smile you want even faster.
- Proven results: Dr. Doré will use SmartTrack® material and SmartForce® features that are clinically proven to improve control of tooth movement with Invisalign clear aligners to gain the results she has planned.
- Virtually invisible: Most people won’t even know you’re going through treatment, because Invisalign aligners are virtually invisible!
- Comfortable: Invisalign clear aligner trays are not only smooth and comfortable to wear, but they’re also removable. That means you can continue doing all the things you normally would, from brushing and flossing to eating whatever you like.
- Convenient: Invisalign treatment is ideal for your busy schedule since you only need to visit our office every six to twelve weeks.
The Invisalign Treatment Process
Your First Consultation
At your initial consultation, Dr. Doré will discuss your orthodontic needs and evaluate whether Invisalign treatment is right for you.
Your Custom Treatment Plan
We will use our iTero® digital scanning system to create fast, precise 3D digital images of your teeth. Then Dr. Doré will map out a precise treatment plan just for you. Wear your Invisalign clear aligners 20 to 22 hours a day for the best results, and take them out only to eat, brush, and floss.
Invisalign and the Invisalign logo, among others, are trademarks of Align Technology, Inc., and are registered in the U.S. and other countries.