Seeing is believing.
Thanks to some powerful technology, we can simulate the outcome of your
personal transformation right before your eyes.
The SmileView link will allow you to preview how your straight teeth will look once your treatment is complete. Feel free to try it out.
Already an Invisalign patient?
At Doré Orthodontics, we’re excited to share with you that Align Technology, the creators of Invisalign, recently launched a new mobile app called “My Invisalign” to help you stay on track with your Invisalign treatment. The My Invisalign app is designed to help practices support patients in every step of their Invisalign journey from making the decision to start treatment to switching in to their last aligner in treatment.
What are the benefits?
- View the ClinCheck® treatment plan shared by your doctor.
- Stay on track with your new smile by using Invisalign®Virtual Care by sharing photos and receiving feedback from your doctor.
- Monitor your wear-time progress with weekly, monthly, and yearly views.
- Personalize your treatment calendar to keep track of your appointments and other events!
- Track your daily and historical aligner-wear time with a custom timer.
- Receive reminders and notifications when it’s time to change your aligners.
- View and share your progress video and before & after photos with friends and family.
- Provide rating and feedback on your experience with the app.
Invisalign patients can download the “My Invisalign” app for free for iPhone from the App Store and for Android phones from Google Play, or by searching for “My Invisalign” in your app store of choice.
Invisalign and the Invisalign logo, among others, are trademarks of Align Technology, Inc., and are registered in the U.S. and other countries.